We encourage healthy and responsible pet interactions for all residents, and we strive to create a community that welcomes everyone and ensures a pet-responsible environment. We use a third-party pet application service that is simple and secure while storing your pet’s information in one place.
This service makes it easy for Pet/Animal Owners to share their animal records with their housing provider, pet groomers, doggy daycares, dog walkers, vets, pet friendly hotels, and more.
~$20 for an individual Pet Profile
~$15 for each additional Pet Profile
~No charge ($0) for an Assistance Animal Accommodation Request
~No charge ($0) for a No-Pet profile
All profiles are active for one year upon completion.
HOW TO MAKE A PROFILE
Note: Applicants without pets must complete the online affidavit, while Pet Owners should gather the following to start:
• Vaccination Records
• Microchip Information
• Photos of Your Pet
After gathering the above:
- All applicants should visit: GPM Pet Screening
- Review the policies and click the ‘Start Here’ button for No Pets, Household Pets, or Assistance Animals.
- Enter your contact information, read and accept the Terms of Service, and click ‘Create Profile’.
- No Pets: Simply complete the affidavit questions.
Pet/Animal Owners: Select the type of animal then click Create a Pet Profile. If you are making an accommodation request for an Assistance Animal, the request box will be preselected.
- On the next page, click on each section within the profile to enter details, upload photos and attach documents.
- For Pets: Click the green Proceed to Payment buJon at the top right of the profile, enter payment details and submit. For Animals: Click the green Submit for Review button at the top right of the profile.
- Your Pet Profile will be shared automatically with Greenville Property Management.