What’s next if you like one of our properties you see on our website?
To view the property if the property is vacant:
- Check out a key. Come by the office Monday through Friday 9AM – 5PM. We don’t check keys out after 4PM.
- All you will need to provide is a valid current driver’s license / credit card to hold or $10 to hold while you are visiting the house. The credit card or $10 will be returned when you bring back the key. We will make a photocopy of your driver’s license.
- Our office is located inside the United Real Estate Offices at 1440-A East Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858
If the property has a current tenant:
1. Email us with your interest in the property at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. We will be holding an open house and you will get an email of when that is
Upfront Qualification for Renting with Greenville Property Management:
- Income must be greater than 3X the monthly rent (rent is $500 a month, they need to make $1,500 or greater to qualify)
- Good References – Tenant must have good references from All previous landlords & Employers
- No Evictions within the last 5 years
- Credit Score of 550 or greater – below 550 we will need co-signer and/or double deposit.
- No FELONY Conviction, guilty plea, or no-contest
plea within 5 years: murder, manslaughter, assault, robbery, burglary, rape, child molestation, kidnapping, arson,
reckless burning, Domestic Violence, destruction of property, identity theft, Delivery or Sale of Illegal Drugs,
Possession with intent to deliver, Manufacture of Illegal Drugs. Nor will we accept applicants with outstanding
criminal warrants charging any of the above offenses. Furthermore, we do not rent to any person required to register
as a sex offender
- Applicant must be able to put utilities into their name. (before they receive keys to property)
- A non-refundable $35 application fee (for each person living in property over the age of 18) must be delivered with application (Money Order or Cashier’s Check) (easiest if applying online)
- Any false information given will result in a denial of application.
- We will need three (3) years residence and employment history.
- Verification of income must be provided, please provide the most recent three pay stubs or adequate proof of income.
- Application form must be completed on both sides with all information requested. Unless applying online. If information is missing without explanation application will be denied.
- Applicant and co-applicant must sign and date application.
- A copy of driver’s license or other photo I.D. for each person signing the lease.
Once the application is received, Greenville Property Management will have the application processed for approval. If the application is accepted, a move-in date will be established and additional paperwork will be completed. If the application is denied, you may request in writing the reasons for denial.